9.0.401.1? Where is 9.0.402 update!

Hello!

My ESET Smart Security 9 is updated to version 9.0.401.1 but I saw here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/9246-904020/ that there is available version 9.0.402...

Why My ESET Smart Security 9 can't find new version?

I've installed fresh system Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 1607 and fresh install of ESET Smart Security 9 version 9.0.385.1 and it updated automaticaly to version 9.0.401.1 not to 9.0.402 and this is weird to me...

Also "firewall bug" and conflict with Windows Defender is still active like here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/9093-update-903960-win7x64-doesnt-recognize-eset-antivirus-protection/?p=47910

C0CRbsq.jpg

Thank you!

• Administrators

The latest Polish, Slovak and Czech version is 9.0.401.1. It's not a good practice to compare the latest numbers precisely as it's normal that there are differences in those numbers between various language versions.

As for the "firewall bug", not sure what issue you are referring to. There are no known firewall bugs at the moment. As for the conflict with Windows Defender, upgrading to 9.0.40x should have re-registerer ESET to the Windows Security Center and Windows should have disabled Defender automatically to prevent 2 real-time protections from running at a time.

Thanks for your answer!

Well it's still bugged: hxxp://i.imgur.com/edGMrCX.jpg - "Windows Firewall and ESET Firewall are disabled. Click here to view available options."

But ESET Firewall seems to work:

hxxp://i.imgur.com/FemaSOQ.jpg

hxxp://i.imgur.com/YOUALxB.jpg

This conflict with Windows Defender are still not resolved and those infos in action center makes me angry - please, can you report this to ESET developers? Maybe they can look at this issue one more time...

Edited by caleb59

Well it's still bugged: hxxp://i.imgur.com/edGMrCX.jpg - "Windows Firewall and ESET Firewall are disabled. Click here to view available options."

But ESET Firewall seems to work:

hxxp://i.imgur.com/FemaSOQ.jpg

hxxp://i.imgur.com/YOUALxB.jpg

Hello,

I have the same Problem with the Notification Center.

However, the message does not appear at every system startup, but only every two to three startups.

The ESET firewall works every time correctly.

My Version is: 9.0.402.1

Greetings

Christian

Edited by reisender1967

Yes you're right - I also noticed this random infos in action center (notification center) sometimes - definitely something still isn't OK and ESET developers must fix this issue asap...