Website Download for NOD32

rxtopc

The website advanced download for Eset NOD32 shows version 9.0.386.0. Actually it shows version 9.0.385.0 when hovering over it. When will this be updated for the current version? I have version 9.0.402.0.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Currently 9.0.402 is available only as an in-product update, otherwise it would cause problems to users with older Live Installer as the new version uses a new signature.

Currently 9.0.402 is available only as an in-product update, otherwise it would cause problems to users with older Live Installer as the new version uses a new signature.

Is this new 402 different from the one I installed two days ago, that caused so many trouble to my system and was withdrawn after a while ?

• Administrators

Is this new 402 different from the one I installed two days ago, that caused so many trouble to my system and was withdrawn after a while ?

I was mistaken, v9.0.402 was temporarily withdrawn 2 days ago due to a new Live Installer that is being prepared. It should be made available within a week again. I have replied in the other topic you started.