ESET Security Forum Frequently Asked Questions

• ESET Moderators

ESET Security Forum FAQs

• How do I register/join the new forum?
    To join the new forum, visit hxxp://forum.eset.com/ and click the blue [Create Account] button in the upper right-hand corner.

• Why didn’t I receive a registration email when I created an account?
    If you are not signed in immediately after registration,  you will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.  If you do not receive the email, first check your spam folder as the email containing your registration information may have been accidentally redirected to a spam or junk email folder. If the email is not in your spam folder, click here to reset your account.  Please mark noreply@eset.com as a safe sender in your email client or service.

• Can I sign in using my Facebook or Twitter account?
    Yes. To save time and to remember one less password, you can use your existing login information from Facebook or Twitter to link your account. Registration using this method takes only three (3) clicks and will return you back to the forum after you have authorized it.

• What are the different poster status levels?
    A variety of levels will be assigned to people due to the quantity and/or quality of of their contributions.  We are currently in the process of creating these and will share them at a later date.

• What are the forum rules and code of conduct?
    For information about the ESET Security Forum rules and code of conduct, see the Rules of the ESET Security Forum announcement.  Be sure to visit periodically to review any changes.

• How can I contact ESET for Forum suggestions and problems?
    For contacting ESET to suggest a forum enhancement or report a problem, please post a message in the appropriate section of the forum.

• How can I contact ESET directly?
    General contact information for ESET’s offices around the world is located at hxxp://www.eset.com/about/contact/.  For technical support, visit hxxp://www.eset.com/support/contact/ or from inside the main program windows of your ESET product, select Help and support to access a Customer Care support request form, in-product and online help content.

Last Revised:  10 May 2013.