ESET 7 FINAL RELEASE

Hello!

Hard to say my friend. Eset has always taken  good time, to beta test their product, and correct possible bugs, before the final release. What I and other Eset user like about Eset's releases, is that they almost, from day one, will run on your chosen platform without hiccups.( So personally, I don't mind the long beta period). There is so much more work, when you have to release a new product, that we the user's do not think about. I mean, marketing-knowledge base articles-userguide etc. So just a little more patience and it will be there.

Best regards, Janus :-))

• Administrators

Why not install v7 now and report potential issues before the final version is released? Although the current beta is as stable as release versions, you might run into an issue after the release when it would be too late and you'd need to wait for the next service release containing a fix.

• 3 weeks later...

when will version 7 be officially released?

It has been asked before see the thread below for some answers.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/915-eset-7-final-release/

When it's ready is usually the best answer, ESET has a good habit to not rush new versions out.

FWIW.

First a new BETA is due to be released very soon, and after that maybe another BETA, or an RC we'll have to wait and see. :)

Edited by SweX

• 2 weeks later...

After losing hope in Eset finally releasing ESS v7 Final for 10 days after it has been released for the German language, I went ahead and installed avast! free antivirus and I was surprised to see that it has an Ad Blocker that even works for IE 11!!

I hope Eset can have an AdBlocker

After losing hope in Eset finally releasing ESS v7 Final for 10 days after it has been released for the German language, I went ahead and installed avast! free antivirus and I was surprised to see that it has an Ad Blocker that even works for IE 11!!

I hope Eset can have an AdBlocker

Too bad you lost your patience. I hope you enjoy Avast.

If ESET users want to block ads there are several reliable browser addons that does that job fine. Like Adblock plus that Avast use as their source for their ad-blocker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You cannot, it is not ESET design.

It is a nice design, but way too bulky for my taste.

It is also only a submit suggestion for beta.

I like the way 7 looks now, not in that picture. ;)

I like the way 7 looks now, not in that picture. ;)

Same here.  :)

@IRAN.  A new GUI design is in the works so it will change a bit sooner or later. But there's nothing wrong with the current design either.

Virtual Kiosk

The Virtual Kiosk is a fully sandboxed desktop that offers even more protection. Any activities you perform in the Kiosk stay there, available the next time you open it but not accessible from your normal operating environment. All programs launched in the kiosk are sandboxed. For additional security when entering passwords, it includes an on-screen keyboard. And if you do suspect malware has made it into the Kiosk, a single click will wipe it back to its original state.

A secure environment for browsing and online banking and run and run malicious software and viruses Beta ... (No harm came to the main system)

Wi-Fi Security

To secure your wireless communications and information wirelessly to the transfer
  Are to be encrypted on the network sends

Live Security Expert

The 24-hour supervision over the seven days a week for your users that your system is constantly kept clear to enable

Automatic Software Updater

keeps other programs updated

Who better to put the company's products to other companies who test positive to report

Example : kaspersky-avast-comodo

All products will enable you to easily change the server and some other servers that are for sale do think it is better do

Please like Kaspersky update offline for part of the way the address to put in a folder

The way I am able to store and reuse Updates
If you want to put

Edited by IRAN

The question is not when it is advisable to install
And the two are automatically activated :

un wanted and eset live gride

Parental controls are still underdeveloped, lacking options for controlling applications access rights for each user or restricting the time spent on the Internet and on the computer.

Installing on malware-infested systems required hours on phone with tech support. Antiphishing not as effective as IE alone. Missed over 20 percent of spam. Parental control limited to website blocking/logging.