Duration of the beta program

I have registered recently to the beta program.  A have not used long time the Nod32 product. I would like to try it. How long it takes the  Nod32 10 beta program? I have noticed that the license is valid until the end of October.I know such antivirus products, which can be tested continuously for one year or even longer.(Avira McAfee Home beta) It would be nice something similar in Eset beta program.

• ESET Insiders

The beta program will end on the release of v10 and will not start again until the beta release of v11 which won't be until next year. There is not a continuous beta program.

I have registered recently to the beta program.  A have not used long time the Nod32 product. I would like to try it. How long it takes the  Nod32 10 beta program? I have noticed that the license is valid until the end of October.I know such antivirus products, which can be tested continuously for one year or even longer.(Avira McAfee Home beta) It would be nice something similar in Eset beta program.

You can always open the NOD32 Cosole and select Help and support. There is an option to Change License, if you click on that button you can insert the key that you are registered for version 9 or lower build. That is assuming that the key you use isn't already in use on another machine.