Desktop Notifications

Hello all I wonder if someone may give me assistance

The desktop notifications that will pop-up when-ever the signatures are updated used to appear in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, now I am not seeing anything at all, from yesterday.

I have been through to the User-face & desktop notifications and everything is already pre-checked..Is this just me? Or is anybody else experiencing this as well? If not..is there a known fix, for this?

Thank you.

Carl.

• Administrators

What version of ESS do you have installed? Check advanced update setup and make sure that notifications about updates are not disabled.

What version of ESS do you have installed? Check advanced update setup and make sure that notifications about updates are not disabled.

Currently I have 9.0.381.0 installed. (advanced update setup) That would be under User Interface, right? I have checked that already, and Display Notifications on Desktop is already checked with a blue box and a white tick inside of the box itself.

I would like to add that everything else is working flawlessly and has been ever since I have installed this on my computer. It's still updating but the Notifications are not displaying

Edited by Swizz

ESS 9.0.385.1  - I got the same error!

My system: Windows 10 Ent / x64

-----------------------------------------------------

PS: ESS reinstalled . It works ok!

Edited by netgrafik

I am also not receiving any sig. update notifications on ver. 9 .391

Strike that. My disable update notifications was set on.

Edited by itman