Corrupted internet settings, doesnt accept license

Can somebody enlighten me how can I repair my network settings since nothing on the ESET website helps and I already tried recovering them through command prompt but didnt help. Also, since I unfortunately have my licence till 2018, I tried to reinstall it, after numerous problems I had with that "Smart" security, and now it doesn't accept my license key.

Edited by Marcos
Offensive wording adjusted

Can somebody enlighten me how can I repair my network settings since nothing on the ESET website helps and I already tried recovering them through command prompt but didnt help. Also, since I unfortunately have my licence till 2018, I tried to reinstall it, after numerous problems I had with that "Smart" security, and now it doesn't accept my license key.

Try this: hxxp://www.thewindowsclub.com/reset-tcp-ip-internet-protocol . If you already tried the netsh option, then try the Fix-it.

Note: If you use a third party DNS provider, your will have to reenter their IP addresses in IPv4 and/or IPv6 adapter settings after doing the above reset.

Edited by itman