Can't "Run Task" from a computer in ERA 6.4

I try to Run Task from a computer in ERA 6.4. But I don't saw any tasks, no any tasks in "Task" section. And there is red triangle in there, it show "There is an error in this section". Like below screen shot.

post-990-0-75767600-1469491737_thumb.png

But if I select "Client Tasks", there are some tasks in there. And I could use "Run on.." to assign the computer to run this task.

I test it in few different ERA 6.4 servers, all of them have the same issue. But no this issue in ERA 6.3.

Is it a bug in ERA 6.4? How to fix it?

• ESET Staff

You should click the "add task" button, which will show you the list of available tasks (already executed ones). This functionality allows you to define a new trigger for already created task (like install previously installed software, run created command, scan with parameters, etc...).

You should click the "add task" button, which will show you the list of available tasks (already executed ones). This functionality allows you to define a new trigger for already created task (like install previously installed software, run created command, scan with parameters, etc...).

Sorry, I wonder that you are misunderstand what do I ask. I mean click a computer from computer list then choose 'Run Task...'. 

post-990-0-21034900-1469514972_thumb.png

• ESET Staff

Yes, and in the window displayed subsequently, you see buttons "add tasks" - which opens you the window (with filters) where you can see tasks previously created / executed on your ERA server. 

Yes, and in the window displayed subsequently, you see buttons "add tasks" - which opens you the window (with filters) where you can see tasks previously created / executed on your ERA server. 

Okay, I got it. In ERA 6.4, I have to do more step that click 'Add tasks' to see client tasks. Thank you.