Virtual Appliance OLD Version for Migration

Hello,

Where can I download the exact version of the era_applicance.ova I need to perform a migration?

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.3.136.0
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.3.114.0

Thanks.

Paul

Edited by plittlefield

• ESET Staff

Older appliance is no longer available for download. We recommend downloading the 6.4 appliance which has integrated option for migrating from previous appliance (please consult product documentation for that).

Hi,

that means i startup both? Old and new appliance and then i can migration between both?

How will the hostname switch (twist) work? Sounds a bit curious :)

Regards Jens

• 4 weeks later...

Older appliance is no longer available for download. We recommend downloading the 6.4 appliance which has integrated option for migrating from previous appliance (please consult product documentation for that).

Is that this page?

hxxp://help.eset.com/era_install/63/en-US/index.html?migrated_database_different_ip.htm

• ESET Staff

No, this is the correct link: hxxp://help.eset.com/era_deploy_va/64/en-US/index.html?pull_db_from_other_server.htm

However, we have identified an issue in the currently released appliance, that prevents sometimes a successful migration. We will release a newer version of ERA appliance next week, so I would suggest to wait for that one.

Edited by MichalJ