Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chetankb1

Error while importing license

Hi,

I have installed ESET File Security for Linux (v4.5) on Cent OS 5.5. I am getting below error message while importing the license file.

/opt/eset/esets/sbin/esets_lic --import /tmp/ESET_File_Security_for_Linux_10_BT_NIL_NC_EAV-30294978.lic

error[327b0000]: Cannot import license /tmp/ESET_File_Security_for_Linux_10_BT_NIL_NC_EAV-30294978.lic: Invalid signature

Please help in this matter ASAP.

In case it's a license key that was generated a long time ago, I'd suggest getting your license email re-sent and using the current license key.

Hi, 

We have tried by regenerating the new license file as well, it gives the same error message.

Is their anything else I am supposed to do?

Please HELP!

What I would suggest is to:

- Login to ESET License Administrator with your license key & ELA password (if you do not have your license key, please convert it using the ESET License Administrator conversion page: https://ela.eset.com/LicenseOwner/Converter, you will need your ESET license Username & Password for that.

- Download the license file from there - by clicking the download icon for the license file, opening a dialog and downloading (name of the file should be like the one in the attachment).

post-35-0-49620300-1468576586_thumb.jpg

post-35-0-88324400-1468576586_thumb.jpg

post-35-0-26896600-1468576587_thumb.jpg

Hi, 

I have done the same - like downloaded the file from ESET License Administrator (I have downloaded the Legacy file).

Have you anyhow modified the file? Opened it / saved it as? Because the license filename is not a standard one.

No!

We haven't changed anything. This time I have tried with "ESET_File_Security_for_Linux" this file name. (Note - Error changes accordingly). I haven't given the error message this time.

Hi,

we've tried to import your license and it went without any problem. Please try to use sudo prefix and also check MD5 (command: md5sum <filename>) to see, whether it was downloaded properly. It should end with *214c

Thank you.

No!

We haven't changed anything. This time I have tried with "ESET_File_Security_for_Linux" this file name. (Note - Error changes accordingly). I haven't given the error message this time.

Just a shot in the dark: Is date on this machine correctly set? Especially year?

I got the above problem too, 

EsetSuSE12:/opt/eset/esets/sbin # ./esets_lic ERA-Endpoint.lic                   error[61120000]: ERA-Endpoint.lic: Invalid signature
EsetSuSE12:/opt/eset/esets/sbin # sudo md5sum ERA-Endpoint.lic
3bedbb41bef701c12e929b5ac488e454  ERA-Endpoint.lic
EsetSuSE12:/opt/eset/esets/sbin #