Eset 10.0.171.0

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

The newer builds contain mainly bugfixes of the issues reported previously by testers.

• 2 weeks later...

Pleased to see this new release is working fine with Windows 10 insider build 14385 :)

A good job ESET.

• ESET Insiders

Pleased to see this new release is working fine with Windows 10 insider build 14385 :)

A good job ESET.

Seeing this post I decided to try it also. Seems to be running fine. I couldn't take Windows Defender anymore. It kept lagging my machine while it was scanning files. This is much better.

the only problem is it keeps disconnecting my VPN.AC randomly. Once I uninstall NOD32, everything is fine :(

I submitted a bug report 2 weeks ago but no reply

• 2 weeks later...

need to fix eset 10 beta 

update problem

fix ip detection sometime dont whant like to detect ip 

fix dns detection some times not detect dns 

ect 

just helping

post-3863-0-04316800-1469649929_thumb.png

• ESET Insiders

Updated from ESSPa 10.0.37.0 to 10.171.0 and got a problem:

On the Home Screen there is a green field with INTIALIZING PROTECTION ... it runing forever and nothing is happened

SETUP bookmark got 1 red - Internet Protection marked RED - not All required internet protection features are active. Goes inside IP and get: Red marked radio button Anti-Phishing protection. If i tried to switch button  i got drop down menu with only on choice - Disable permanently. And there is another text next to: Non functional. To to use this funstionality please ENABLE : Web access protection. ENABLE is udelined actualy it is a link to start eeclnt.exe module. But nothing happened when i run it.

In Advanced setup i have no Network or Internet or Web Access protection settings. There are only AntiVirus Tools User Interface 

Tried to uninstall using ESET Unistaller. Install from scratch ver 10.0.171.0  - but still got the same problem: No network\Internet\Web protection