ERA Agent Stopped Connecting

For some reason 1 of my clients has decided to stop checking in to our ERA server.  The status.html looks fine and gives a green checkmark.  I am attaching the "Last error log" which coincides with the last day the client connected to the server.  I changed our actual IP address to 000.00.000.000 to mask it, but it is the correct address.

Last error log.htm

• ESET Staff

Most relevant error is:

Replication (network) connection to 'host: "000.00.000.000" port: 2222' failed with: Operation timed out

indicating either network problem or SERVER has problem accepting this client's connection in time -> this may be the issue, as ERA 6.3 has known issue with reverse DNS resolving.

Please provide version and platform information of your SERVER and also I would suggest to check SERVER's trace.log for connection timeouts and other errors.

• ESET Staff

I would recommend to restart SERVER's service and check whether it helped. There is a known issue with ERA 6.3 that may cause stop refreshing data in Webconsole even if client is connecting.

In case it won't help, check again status.html, especially last connection time and IP/hostname where this connection was made. Also we can see you have two IP addresses in connections list ... both are the same SERVER (internal+external IP)? Asking because green status indicates that connection to at least one of the IP addresses was successful. Provided error shows timeout during connection to secondary IP, which indicates that connection to primary IP failed.

The server has been restarted a few times since the client last connected.  All but one of my other clients are connecting just fine.  Yes, the two IP addresses are internal/external IP to the same server.