Activated devices concern

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

so I just formatted and installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus v10.0.169.0 (x64) (Beta) which I had saved the installer from the previous update temp folder.

It then asked me to activate it using my license not the beta license which is fine, I have a 7 user / 7 year license

now when my system was activated, it said Activated: system name: CHRONOS-1. Does that mean that the previous activation for my computer name CHRONOS is still somewhere? like why is there a -1 after CHRONOS?

I am just worried that the previous activation is now taking one of my activation seats.

how does one delete old activations anyway?

• Administrators
  • Solution

As long as you keep ESET installed on the number of computers covered by your license, you don't need to be concerned about deactivation or license overuse.

As long as you keep ESET installed on the number of computers covered by your license, you don't need to be concerned about deactivation or license overuse.

That's the best thing about ESET and is the main reason I don't buy Kaspersky products, 3 activations and baam, they blacklist the license.

Thank you sir.