NOD32 doesnt do anything about suspicious .exe

Guest Bahal

hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/xpcd.jpg/

I kept getting errors of .exe files with weird names stop working when I had avira for the past 2 days. I found where those exes where located (Local/Temp/...) and deleted them but they kept being generated and each time I got the same error of them crashing, was that avira not letting them work? So I deleted avira and installed ESET NOD32 AV 6 and just a little a bit after installation I got a warning like the picture above which made me so happy because it had also found the generator the tutle.exe. I clicked clean and after that I did a full system scan which took 5 hours. After the scan was error I got the same warning again and when I checked the tutle.exe I found out that it was still there?! and also in the NOD32 Running processes it says that the tutle.exe is safe!? I tried malwatebytes antimalware and it says that tutle.exe is a trojan dropper. I also tried to sumbit it for analyze but NOD32 gave me the error that it failed to sumbit the file.

Sorry, I deleted the bastard using Malwatebytes :/ Didnt expect to get a reply this fast...

After deleting the file using Malwarebytes the process is gone and I also found out that MKKE stands for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. That .exe probably hid there and generated those .exes right?

There should be a copy of that file in NOD32 Quarantine, if so, right-click on it and click Submit for analysis.

You probably should send it to VirusTotal as well.