Problem of AntiVirus {node 32v4}

Guest ali.reihani

Guest ali.reihani

hi

Not because of the antivirus{nod32v4} up to run automatically on Windows?

How do I solve this problem!؟

Thank you.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.....

Does NOD32 not start automatically when you start your computer?

Or, you don't want NOD32 to start automatically?

HTH :)

Guest ali.reihani

I do not know English And I will communicate with you by Google!!!! :o:huh:  :)

My problem is that it does not run automatically at startup of Windows Antivirus

And it must be run manually Did.

I had this problem to be resolved automatically run antivirus!!

Is this the problem is solved؟؟

After your computer is started, open Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) and you should normally see two processes that belong to ESET, egui.exe and ekrn.exe, check and report on which of the two that's not there on the list.

If ekrn.exe is there then it's the interface that's not loading automatically, open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe) and make sure you have the following entry in the following registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run > Name: "egui" Value: "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\egui.exe" /hide /waitservice", if it doesn't exist then create it: Right-click > New > String Value, and use the info from above for the name and value.

If ekrn.exe or both processes are not there, then go to Windows Services, open the start menu and type: services.msc, then look for a ESET Service, double-click it, in the general ensure that the Startup Type is set to Automatic, and the Service Status reads Started, if it's not click on Start button right beneath it to get started.