Rolling Back - ESET Endpoint Security 6 Installation

Hi,

I am trying to install ESET Endpoint Security 6 locally in windows 7 system, but the installation ends with rolling back message.

Under the system event log I found below error message--

"The ESET Service service is marked as an interactive service.  However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services.  This service may not function properly".

Sometimes it gives ERROR 1603 under event log.

Please help to resolve it.

Was this a new install?  Or was this an install over the top?  Example. you installed Version 6.x over Version 5.x to upgrade. 

Suggestions. 

1. Run the ESET uninstaller tool in safemode using the no safemode switch. example>>   esetuninstaller.exe /nosafemode   and run this to confirm ESET remnants are gone. 

2. Manually check the registry for ESET at >>   HKEY LOCAL MACHINE >> Software >> ESET and same for HKEY CURRENT USER . If you see ESET in here then delete. 

3. Also check >> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\MaxNumFilters      if you have MAXNUMFILTERS then delete. >> then REBOOT 

4. go to services temporarily set Interactive services detection to >> Automatic - Started. 

5. To disable rollback for per-user installations, set DisableRollback to 1 under the following registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Installer

6. Confirmed no leftover drivers in ESET for >> windows\system32\drivers.. example:    eamonm.sys, ehdrv.sys, anything with EPFW 
7. Try another install with this switch >> Example >>   ees_nt32_enu.msi ignore_conflicts=1    (you will run this from command prompt after CD'ing into directory where MSI is) 

I like after  ALL those years ESET is sill unable to provide proper install and uninstall ????
I don't care how low the price is, or how good ESET is , it's just a big waste of time every time there is a version change...
and support is non existent... always referring you to the same uninstaller that DON'T work on windows 10 upgrade...

YEAR after YEAR you HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS MANUAL !!!
Funny , because I never have any trouble with PC using Malwarebytes...

• Administrators

Please find the attached logs files and help me out to resolve it. I am not able to find any error message in it.

Unfortunately, the package does not contain the install log itself which is generated after running an msi installer with the "/lvx* installlog.txt" parameter