Eset blocking a Game instal pack download from battle.net

Hello there I was this problem since month and I can't download anything from my account from battle.net everything is getting shut down after 300kb of download, Chrom is giving me "Failed Network error" message on the aborted file. I contacted Blizzard's costumer services and they said that it's probably my antivirus, I tried to disable everything in my settings I even tried to manually add battle.net and all related links in my allowed lists etc.

Did anyone had this issue with the Eset Antivirus? 

Thanks

• Administrators

If you did not get any alert from ESET about blocked access, does temporarily disabling firewall or protocol filtering in the advanced setup make a difference?

If you did not get any alert from ESET about blocked access, does temporarily disabling firewall or protocol filtering in the advanced setup make a difference?

I disabled every feature that I found but it didn't do anything, I'm thinking to temporarily uninstalling Eset, to find out if it's coming from  the antivirus.

Uninstalling it is a good way to find out if it is the antivirus.

I had a similar issue. In the end it was both chrome and my antivirus (at the time; NOT ESET). What I ended up having to do was disabling my antivirus and downloading it through Internet Explorer. I guess Chrome (or Google itself) has a database of things not to allow to be installed (whether mistakenly or on purpose). Internet Explorer does not have this.

Hope this helps...

Thank you guys for your answers but it wasn't coming from Eset, I connected through a US proxy server and I could download that damn instal pack, basically it's coming from Blizzard.