Has v9.0.377.0 been pulled?

DrTeeth

As per subject. I upgraded a few computers with the live installer and then suddenly could not upgrade others. During that time, no full installers appeared. Can somebody clarify the situation?

Thanks

DrTeeth

• Administrators

I've just run Live Installer on a computer with an older v9 installed and it upgraded ESET to the latest version 9.0.377. What happens if you run ESET Live Installer? Does it throw an error?

Hi Marcos,

It just told me that an upgrade/update was not available on several computers. I have a total of 6 licences. I did not that only the 375 is available for download as I do prefer to have the full installation file stored locally.

Regards

DrTeeth

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for the link. I was checking every couple of days or so and it would appear that v377 appeared late in the day.

Cheers

DrT

Hi Marcos,

I came to the ESET site after seeing that 9.0.381 was available on MajorGeeks. The download page (see UPDATE below for URL) that one accesses from the UK site's home page STILL lists 9.0.375. The like you gave about has 381 available.

Just for your info about the site error.

Cheers

DrT

UPDATE:- Here is the URL hxxp://www.eset.co.uk/Download/Software/Product/EAVHfor the page I mentioned above.

Edited by DrTeeth

18/05/2016

• Added: Clickable banner for ESET Mobile Security
    • Fixed : Minor bugs

:)