Eset_MDA with Virtual Domains

Since

mailbox_command = /opt/eset/esets/bin/esets_mda -d "$USER" -- --recipient="$RECIPIENT" --sender="$SENDER"

Does not work for me (im using Virtual Domains and dont use this Command "directly")

(my command is "mailbox_command = /usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver)

I tryed to work around that -

I changed in the master.cfg:

dovecot unix    -       n       n       -       -      pipe
    flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -f ${sender} -d ${user}@${domain} -m ${extension}

to (as described in the documentation)

#    flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/opt/eset/esets/bin/esets_mda -d "${user}" -- --recipient="${recipient}" --sender="${sender}"

and in the eset_mda config i change the MDA path to "/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver"
But now i get

Apr 24 20:46:07 mailsrv01 postfix/pipe[8945]: D4D6447242: to=<office@xxxxxx.com>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.63, delays=0.03/0.02/0/0.58, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown)

so i think i need some arguments in the (eset) mda path.
But i seems the path doesnt allow arrguments.
I tryed the orginal ones (as in org master.cfg - real dovecote transport) and got

Apr 24 20:07:17 mailsrv01 postfix/pipe[7869]: 1F23C4723F: to=<office@xxxxxx.com>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.47, delays=0.01/0.02/0/0.43, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: error[1ebe0000]: Cannot execute /usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -f ${sender} -d ${user}@${domain}: No such file or directory )

Is it possible to pass arguments in eset_mda path ?

Any other Ideas ?

(if someone is curious - heres the main.cf hxxp://pastebin.com/AYt7iJTm )

no one an idea ?

eset_smtp breaks my DKIM Signing since it disables amavisd - i like amavisd for that.