"Error Downloading the Update"

EricTallan

has the required updated modules to fix this already been downloaded? I havent seen any client errors for a couple of weeks..

No. Still have many clients not connecting to ERA...

• 2 weeks later...

I have to manually restart so many workstations, is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Anyone?

Edited by bbahes

Internet protection module still in version 1255(20160601). Clients still won't connect back to ERA or download updates.

• ESET Moderators

Hello guys,

we are sorry for the delay.

Actually the full fix for the mentioned issues is included in the Internet protection module 1259+.

Since this module there has been numerous fixes and we have to be always very very careful as this module is responsible for Protocol filtering feature and even a single issue with for example http can cause serious damage.

In case you are affected by this issue I would recommend to switch to pre-release updates, where the Internet protection module with the fix is already available.

Please do not forget to provide us with a feedback if it helps.

Thank you, P.R.

Hello guys,

we are sorry for the delay.

Actually the full fix for the mentioned issues is included in the Internet protection module 1259+.

Since this module there has been numerous fixes and we have to be always very very careful as this module is responsible for Protocol filtering feature and even a single issue with for example http can cause serious damage.

In case you are affected by this issue I would recommend to switch to pre-release updates, where the Internet protection module with the fix is already available.

Please do not forget to provide us with a feedback if it helps.

Thank you, P.R.

It would be really nice to have single web page to follow all version numbers of all components. Also you could display on this page time table for future releases. On both information you could put links to Change log, so people don't have to search forum or international website for all this info.