Eset Internet Security and Eset Nod32 Antivirus 10 Beta is available

• Most Valued Members

I'm assuming that the beta trial has ended, hence getting this warning?

I have received the same warning just now

Yeah it is but as far as I know a final out of beta has not been released. There is the possibility that I am missing some news here.

I'm assuming that the beta trial has ended, hence getting this warning?

I have received the same warning just now

Yeah it is but as far as I know a final out of beta has not been released. There is the possibility that I am missing some news here.

Yeah I assume you're right

BETA should work fine until 31 October i believe ?

* I have my license info already registered in the BETA i'm using Internet Security 10.0.171.0 which was released in July.

Anticipating final now before end of month :)

* not sure important but i always put license info in as still using ESET regardless.

• Most Valued Members

BETA should work fine until 31 October i believe ?

* I have my license info already registered in the BETA i'm using Internet Security 10.0.171.0 which was released in July.

Anticipating final now before end of month :)

* not sure important but i always put license info in as still using ESET regardless.

I have no doubt it will work until then.

Seems that Eset got a bit ahead of itself by having the warning show up with a link back to a page containing v9 and nothing about "Eset Internet Security" at all let alone v10x.

• Most Valued Members

With 13 days of the beta remaining and that there are 14 days of the month left.  I'd say that more or less coincides.

It may have been a good idea to have a final release available before warning users that their protection was going to end and provide a link to v9 which is not Eset Internet Security. Just an opinion.

On Edit: I entered my license key for v9.x and Eset registered it. No more warning.

Edited by SCR

Will the beta automatically update to the v10 final when it is finally released?

I wouldn't have thought so as ESET ormally advise a clean install once the final release comes out. It could have changed though.

• Most Valued Members

Will the beta automatically update to the v10 final when it is finally released?

I wouldn't have thought so as ESET ormally advise a clean install once the final release comes out. It could have changed though.

It may work but I have found that the best practice is to do a clean install of the final release. Some changes between the last beta and final may cause some issues.  I have every intention of doing that when the time comes. 

I'm not online all the time and I didn't want a surprise of non working protection system when I boot up.

Eset will more then likely have a final release out by the expiration date or extend the expiration date as needed.

It may work but I have found that the best practice is to do a clean install of the final release. Some changes between the last beta and final may cause some issues.  I have every intention of doing that when the time comes. 

I'm not online all the time and I didn't want a surprise of non working protection system when I boot up.

Eset will more then likely have a final release out by the expiration date or extend the expiration date as needed.

I've entered my license key so should be ok anyway.

I'll definitely do a clean install when the final is released though. TBH to me this hasn't been like a beta test, I've seen no major problems throughout it. The odd minor niggle but has always seemed like a finished product.

I've entered my license key so should be ok anyway.

I'll definitely do a clean install when the final is released though. TBH to me this hasn't been like a beta test, I've seen no major problems throughout it. The odd minor niggle but has always seemed like a finished product.

Yep. This beta has been remarkably stable. BTW, I'm about to renew my NOD32 family license to 2 more years. :)

With 13 days of the beta remaining and that there are 14 days of the month left.  I'd say that more or less coincides.

It may have been a good idea to have a final release available before warning users that their protection was going to end and provide a link to v9 which is not Eset Internet Security. Just an opinion.

On Edit: I entered my license key for v9.x and Eset registered it. No more warning.

Agreed and the reinput of the key works for me too

Edited by MikeCorsten

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Most Valued Members
49 minutes ago, persian-boy said:

What about the version11? why there is nothing about this version?I also cant find anything in the beta portal!

I'm just guessing, it's probably because the public beta has not been released.

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, persian-boy said:

What about the version11? why there is nothing about this version?I also cant find anything in the beta portal!

It's only available for a couple of countries at the moment but I think they are rolling out to more very soon