Eset Internet Security and Eset Nod32 Antivirus 10 Beta is available

what about compatibility with windows 10 version 1607?

It's running fine with Windows 10 version 1607 here.

As a Windows Insider I've been running 1607 for just over a week now so I would have noticed any compatibility problems by now.

Hello

All this new features are very interesting.

I'm using ESS 9 with more than 12 months of remaining licence.

Do you think it will be possible when ESET 10 will release to upgrade from ESS to ESSP whitout loosing my current licence ?

• ESET Insiders

I also do think that having 4 editions is way too much.

I did like the old 2 editions, and 3 at the top especially as EIS and ESS is the same except the anti-theft which is not that usefull.

Both the password manager and secure data seems very basic at best.

If I were to choose i would have gone with the traditional EAV and ESS + a new product containing cloud backup solution.

So far i will be staying with EAV.

• Most Valued Members

I also do think that having 4 editions is way too much.

I did like the old 2 editions, and 3 at the top especially as EIS and ESS is the same except the anti-theft which is not that usefull.

Both the password manager and secure data seems very basic at best.

If I were to choose i would have gone with the traditional EAV and ESS + a new product containing cloud backup solution.

So far i will be staying with EAV.

Yeah Eset has always seemed to do its own thing which I've liked but copying what the other vendors are doing and having so many versions just doesn't seem like them. Too much choice can actually do more damage than good as customers struggle to choose which

Edited by peteyt

...."But I don't know if the betatesters can hope for a gift after the 31 October 2016 ?"...

What do you mean?

Hello,

I am not a frequent beta tester so I don't know the custom.

I was only hoping to get a discount for my next ESET 10 license.

Edited by Leonardo

...."But I don't know if the betatesters can hope for a gift after the 31 October 2016 ?"...

What do you mean?

Hello,

I am not a frequent beta tester so I don't know the custom.

I was only hoping to get a discount for my next ESET 10 license.

Oh I see...I would not hold my breath if I were you....but then again you never know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ;)

Hello

I'm continuing to test ESET EIS 10 and it works very well :)

But I don't know if the betatesters can hope for a gift after the 31 October 2016 ?

What happens 31 October 2016?

Edited by Seth

Hello

I'm continuing to test ESET EIS 10 and it works very well :)

But I don't know if the betatesters can hope for a gift after the 31 October 2016 ?

What happens 31 October 2016?

I was wondering the same thing-Halloween? See  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_31for your best guess.

• 1 month later...

Microsoft just release Insider Preview build 14942 and no eset product work well on this version .Hope we`ll  get a new version of eset for this build , thanks

Microsoft just release Insider Preview build 14942 and no eset product work well on this version .Hope we`ll  get a new version of eset for this build , thanks

I have 14936 on my computer and seems fine here.

What is not working for you?

14936 is ok for eset products , but if you upgrade to 14942  eset is corrupting any download and gives many BSOD  , you have to uninstall , same with 9 and 10 versions of eset

eset driver Epfwwfpr.sys  gives BSOD

Edited by teodor12

14936 is ok for eset products , but if you upgrade to 14942  eset is corrupting any download and gives many BSOD  , you have to uninstall , same with 9 and 10 versions of eset

eset driver Epfwwfpr.sys  gives BSOD

I just got 14936 this morning so I Googed 14942 and there it was.

Hope someone will be along to help you.

• Most Valued Members

Do most antiviruses have a problem with the insider previews or just eset?

Do most antiviruses have a problem with the insider previews or just eset?

On Insider 14942 the most of antiviruses don`t work , but emsisoft for me work nice , so is not eset guilty but Microsoft useless inovations

As it turns out, I cannot get 14942 to install so I can offer no help.

I have tried since early today with no progress.

There are a lot of posts on the Windows 10 Forum.

If you desire, check it out.

• Most Valued Members

I received a warning from my install of Eset that the beta period is ending in 13 days and the protection of my system will end.

I renewed last July but I have been beta testing since prior to the renewal. Should I enter the license information? 

If not, what should I do?

Thanks.

post-351-0-42753200-1476709264_thumb.png