Eset Internet Security and Eset Nod32 Antivirus 10 Beta is available

• ESET Moderators

We are happy to announce that the BETA versions of our products – brand new ESET Internet Security, providing multiple layers of security without significant impact on performance, and ESET NOD32 Antivirus, offering fast anti-malware – are both ready to download and test on https://www.eset.com/int/beta/edition2017/

What's new in BETA?

• Webcam Protection (ESET Internet Security only) – Lists all applications that have been using the webcam and allows the user to block access.
  • Home Network Protection (ESET Internet Security only) – Shows devices connected to your network and offers a router scan to check for router vulnerabilities.
  • Script-Based Attack Protection - Protects you against malicious Windows and PowerShell scripts.
  • UPDATED - Parental Control (ESET Internet Security only) – Now with updated categorization.

To report issues, please fill in the built-in support form or hxxp://www.eset.com/int/beta/form .

Any word on ESET Smart Security 10? Or is this Internet Security thing killing it off?

Edited by Xelphos

Any word on ESET Smart Security 10? Or is this Internet Security thing killing it off?

No word yet - all I can say is that ESET Internet Security is not killing anything...but malware ;)

Edited by SweX

I hope there will be free conversion from smart security into internet security!.

ESET Internet Security is a new product in the line-up with some new features as seen in the screenshot above.

ESET Smart Security is not part of the beta testing at the moment.

Which features will ESET Smart Security 10 have in comparison to Internet Security 10?

Edited by User

Which features will ESET Smart Security 10 have in comparison to Internet Security 10?

You simply have to wait and see. :)

Eset internet Security web block if not proper work if you one categories communion block then gmail is block

so many difficult for parntel control

im pretty sure smart security will be a higher product then internet security.

Don't think so-but I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

• ESET Insiders

im pretty sure smart security will be a higher product then internet security.

I'm pretty sure of the same thing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Insiders

I don't know that this question merited its own topic so I'll ask here... I was reviewing the list of "Installed components" and found that ESS 9 has a module named "Real-time file system protection module" and EIS 10 does not list it. Is it missing from the list, no longer needed, or lacking in functionality vs ESS 9?

i am going to buy eset smart security 9 for 3 years....but stop and thinking that eset internet security 10 and smart security are the same in future. or these are different product...

Moderator plz clarify it so that i can take decision. if it is different then i have to wait for this to relase then i buy it

• ESET Moderators

i am going to buy eset smart security 9 for 3 years....but stop and thinking that eset internet security 10 and smart security are the same in future. or these are different product...

Moderator plz clarify it so that i can take decision. if it is different then i have to wait for this to relase then i buy it

Hello, with v10, there will be new product line-ups so that everybody can choose the product with the features they want.

More details will be announced later on, so stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Insiders

I'm being notified by the application that 10.0.169.0 is available. It downloads, but never updates. It's been sitting for an hour, making no progress.

I'm being notified by the application that 10.0.169.0 is available. It downloads, but never updates. It's been sitting for an hour, making no progress.

I was never able to do an internal of an ESET product. They cannot seem to get this right since years.