ERA6.3: Last connected information not updated

Hello,

I'm using ESET Remote Administrator Server/Agent v6.3.136.0 on a win2012 server.

This month workstations seem to stop connecting to the ERA 6 server a couple of times a day.

(Last Connected information is not updated)

After i restart the ESET Remote Administrator Server service the Last Connected information is up to date again.

Only the workstation have this problem, ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.3.2016.1 is installed.

The servers (windows 2008 / 2012) with ESET File Security 6.2.12007.x don't have this problem.

• ESET Staff

Hello,

I'm using ESET Remote Administrator Server/Agent v6.3.136.0 on a win2012 server.

This month workstations seem to stop connecting to the ERA 6 server a couple of times a day.

(Last Connected information is not updated)

After i restart the ESET Remote Administrator Server service the Last Connected information is up to date again.

Only the workstation have this problem, ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.3.2016.1 is installed.

The servers (windows 2008 / 2012) with ESET File Security 6.2.12007.x don't have this problem.

Are you using MySQL as database server? As there is a known issue (DB cleanups executed at midnight of SERVER's local time are causing this).

Workaround for MySQL is described in topic, and in your case, increasing MySQL configuration parameter innodb_lock_wait_timeout may help until proper fix is available in next 6.3 release.

• ESET Staff

Hi Martin,

I'm using SQL server 2012

Are there any errors DB-related in SERVERs trace.log file? This seems to be something different.

No traces of a DB error in the trace.log.

There are a lot of these errors in it: Error: NetworkModule [Thread xxx]: Container not found. Socket connection was probably closed., ResolvedIpAddress:x.x.x.x