Report Threat Events by month

Go to solution Solved by MichalJ,

Hi,

i am looking for a solution to get a chart for the threat events per month for the last 6 months.

I only found thread events per hour and per day.

So is it possible to create a report like the chart attached?

Thanks!

post-10739-0-85937200-1460723062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Palps

• Administrators

You can duplicate an existing report template and change the time interval to whatever you want. There are also some pre-defined time periods:

post-0-0-70641200-1460733477_thumb.png

But isn't this just the interval on the x-axis from when to when data should be displayed.

So when I set "Between 1 month ago and now; only whole month(s)" I get the number of threats by day for the range of 1 month. But I want just one bar with all threats for this month. As shown in my first screenshot.

My understanding was that I can set this at Data as shown in the screenshot. I thought if I set "Time Interval Unit" to Month I would get what I am searching for, but unfortunately there is no option "month".

Am I wrong?

post-10739-0-71458500-1460993476_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff
  • Solution

We have checked with devs. As of now, it is not possible, and it requires bigger changes in the report generation logic. We are tracking improvement, however there is no specific resolution time yet.

For what particular reports you would like to see this? Only for the threat events?

Thank you very much for investigating.

Up to now until for threat events.

Just for your background, we are reporting out IT topics on a monthly basis. We have some KPI's and one of them is also including the monthly threats to show that we have a secure environment.

Thanks!

Edited by Palps