Gone from Premium to a Trail User

I paid for premium mobile activation on 29 December 2015.  Everything has been working fine, right up until last night, I noticed an ! on my mobile ESET.

I went in to the app to see what the problem was, and as you will see by the screenshots, my premium membership is now a TRIAL.

I contacted eset.com.au via email initially, I then contacted google support as to why my membership had been changed from premium to trial.  They had no answer but assured me I was still covered by the premium membership until 30 December 2016.

Since I have paid for premium membership, I then followed up with a phone call to EST Australia, who told me the only thing I had activated was my PC, NOT MY MOBILE.  I was also told by the ESET rep I spoke with because I had downloaded the app from google play and not ESET, there was nothing he could do and to contact them.

I had contacted google play, and got the above answer, however as you will see by my screenshots the app is telling me I am on a Trial.

In the emails I received a copy of the google play receipt for ESET Mobile Security, I didn't receive a Username and Password.

I have gone to hxxp://support.eset.com/kb2942/ and followed the prompts, it has said 
ESET Mobile Security has been successfully activated.  Please see attached screen dump.

I have restarted my mobile phone, yet it still shows as using the Trial version.

I would like this fixed please.

• ESET Staff

Hi @Fiery_WA,

First of all, you forget to add all Attachments.

Lets see your case:

• You got your license by Google Play => Google is the vendor
    (ESET Australia is not related here or any country in the world)

• You download and install from Google Play

• Google Support says you have membership until 30 December 2016 (this is by contract so will be right).

I suggest you uninstall the ESET, restart your phone, install ESET again and try to activate

with the username and password.

Lets us know how evolves. :)

Hi @Fiery_WA,

First of all, you forget to add all Attachments.

Lets see your case:

• You got your license by Google Play => Google is the vendor

(ESET Australia is not related here or any country in the world)

• You download and install from Google Play

• Google Support says you have membership until 30 December 2016 (this is by contract so will be right).

I suggest you uninstall the ESET, restart your phone, install ESET again and try to activate

with the username and password.

Lets us know how evolves. :)

I purposely didn't add attachments because they have not only my real name, but other information about myself I am not sharing on a PUBLIC FORUM.  I ended up contacting play@eset.com. who sorted it out for me.