Windows 10 X64 Pro ESET SS Issues

I have been having issues with Eset Smart Security (v 9.0.375.0) on every Windows 10 Pro X64 install I've done. I am now 50+ installs completed and the machines I;ve not put ESET SS on are functionaing perfectly but all the machines with Smart Security on have the following issues.

- The 'Start' button is stops responding. Only way to get it working again is to fire up Task Manager and restart explorer.exe or log off and on or reeboot.

- The right click file properties simply does nothing. Every time I install this I completely lose this option 

These two issues are making things hard with regard to staying with ESET Smart Security. I need to resolve them ASAP or I'll start to look else ware, as I dont have the energy any more. Before I'm asked to do anything with Windows 10 (which I'm not going to do) these are all completely FRESH installs with completely formatted drives and everything if perfect on these machines. I've already made sure that the issue is not related to windows 10.

ESET SS is the only thing throwing these off.

• Administrators

What build of Windows 10 do you use? Disabling which of the protection modules makes a difference? (Note that after disabling HIPS a computer restart will be needed.) Does switching to pre-release updates help?

Please post the information about installed modules from the About window.

If I turn off Anti Stealth, And all of the Basic Scanner options I get my properties back. This is the first time I've tried this.

I spoke too soon. After turning this off it worked for a while but has now reverted. The machine I'm using right now has everything in the 'Basic' antivirus section turned off and the same problem has cropped up again. Is there any way to pull a log file that would let you see the offending modules

• ESET Insiders

Yes, you can search for a setting in Advanced setup called Log files and then switching the Level to Diagnostic. Let us know if you found something in the logs. :)

• Administrators

Start Windows in safe mode and rename C:\Windows\System32\drivers\eamonm.sys (e.g. to eamonm.syss) and ehdrv.sys, one at a time and check if you can reproduce the issue.