FireWall Blocking DCHP and other things.

I am a little bit concerned about my computer. I have purchased smart security and have been using it for a few months. I went into trouble shooting wizard on the network settings and see what is in the images below. Should I be concerned? This is a fresh install and a freshly configured router. Should I be concerned about these or is this normal network ongoing?

post-11864-0-46363100-1460344679_thumb.png

post-11864-0-25256700-1460344633_thumb.png

• Administrators

I assume that 192.168.1.1 is your router by Actiontec, however, it's not clear what device with the other IP addresses you have from ARRIS. Basically a communication should be unblocked only if you experience certain communication issues. Do you experience any?

Appears OP is having a problem getting a valid IP address assigned via DHCP from his ISP. The high number of an APIPA range IP address assignments, i.e. 169.254.1.99, points to that. Don't know why the inbound UDP port is 21302 though.

ARRIS Group appears to be his ISP. I believe 192.168.1.1 is the DHCP server IP address on the router.

Might also be an issue with the Actiontec router firewall if it has one.

Please post a screen shot of your zones settings in the zone and rule setup section of Eset Network setup area. 

Below is the Zone file. 192.168.1.1 is my actiontec router that is hooked up through coax to a fiber box. The fiber box is a weird box bolted to a wall with all sorts of weird stuff in it. I have FIOS I don't understand what that arris thing is, it might be the fiber box I don't think that would have an ip cause its just a converter? These are not from the outside from what I can tell. I shut off Upap, disable icmp request. Should I try and set up static ip for this pc and disable dhcp to see if that stops it?

Zone file:

post-11864-0-28778100-1460418735_thumb.png

The fiber box is connected to the router and these two things I assume are the fiber box. I think that box also might be arris but I am not sure

post-11864-0-22575100-1460419286_thumb.png

Check if Eset set up your firewall protection mode as "Home/work network" as shown in the below screen shot. Note: picture shows ver. 8 settings; will be slightly different in ver. 9. If not set as  "Home/work network," change it to that, reboot, and see if that solves the problem: 

post-6784-0-82424000-1460473984_thumb.png

Edited by itman