Disable popup after downloads

Hi - as a user of Eset for 10 years or more, out of the blue I am getting a really, REALLY annoying popup of the Eset splash screen every time I download anything at all lr even drag and drop stuff to my desktop. (Not sure if I somehow activated this behaviour - doubt it, as I never touch the settings.) Anyway, as a graphic designer I sometimes have to download many images in a row. Yes, I know it just sits in the taskbar minimized after the first one, but I never used to have a popup at all. I can't find any way to turn this off in settings. I just generally HATE popups from my software!! :)

Help anyone?

The home screen GUI IS the popup, reassuring me, no doubt, that I am protected. I used the term "popup" in the literal sense because it "pops up" every single time anything at all is downloaded. I might try reinstalling as there seem to be no options in Settings, which are, in any event set to Default throughout.

Thanks anyway.

I understand how you mean now, but like Marcos, I have never heard of this behaviour from the software before using any version of ESET. No, you don't find a setting for it because it's not supposed to do that at all, and it is not behaving like this by design :)

Hmmm, uninstalling ESS to get a fresh start is what I would try first.