Jump to content

ERA Console not showing Tasks, Software Installs, Progress Bars, etc


Go to solution Solved by SteveInVT,

Recommended Posts

I initially installed the ESET Server, ERA Console version 6.3 in January. We did an initial push to about 35 of our 230+ machines then. No problems. Push the agent, push the Endpoint Security, Activate, and assign the policy.

 

I went to add a machine in February and it would not show the Tasks or the progress bars for the tasks. Although the Agent will still install, sometimes and sometimes not the software will install. Policy and activation, sometimes. But the tasks that were created are not visible, no progress bars, nothing.

 

I tried deleting the visible tasks but nothing changed. Server is updated with all Windows Updates.

 

This is installed on a Windows Server Enterprise 2008 R2 Platform with the SQL back end that came with ESET. The firewall is not active and there is no ESET File security installed on the machine.

 

Clients are Win 7 and 10 Pro, all 64bit.

 

I have attached the trace files from ESET.

 

The last error was trying to push a new Endpoint Security over the one that is installed but erroring on the firewall which is showing not active.. It is not showing in the installed program list, so I am going to try to use the installer locally to clean it up.

 

 

ESET trace.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ESET Staff

Were there any incidents between January and February involving either crash of SERVER's machine or reverting ERA database?

 

Could you please send me privately SERVER trace.logs and also AGENT's trace.log from machine you tried to install. Attached logs seems to be from AGENT installed on SERVER's machine, but I guess it is not client you tried to deploy EES?

Link to post
Share on other sites

There were no incidents with the server or configuration changes made between the initial deployment and now.

 

I have sent you the private message with the files.

 

Thanks!

 

Steve

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Solution

Martin,

This seems to have cured the problem for now. Still deploying. My results below.

Thank you so much for the help.

I've included below the queries for MS SQL Server so if you want, you can post this to the forum and both will be in one place :)

Thanks again!

Steve

======================================================

(SERVER SERVICE OFF for these two queries!!)

mysql --host=localhost --user=root --password era_db --execute 'UPDATE tbl_etl_event_csn SET last_csn = 0 WHERE plan_name = "sp_clientTasks"; DELETE FROM tbl_client_task_aggr;'


MS SQL Equivalent is (using Management Studio):

UPDATE tbl_etl_event_csn
SET last_csn = 0
WHERE plan_name = 'sp_clientTasks'
DELETE FROM tbl_client_task_aggr;

Returned Results:

(1 row(s) affected)
(69 row(s) affected)


mysql --host=localhost --user=root --password era_db --execute 'UPDATE tbl_etl_event_csn SET last_csn = 0 WHERE plan_name = "sp_clientTasks"; DELETE FROM tbl_client_task_aggr;'



MS SQL Equivalent is (using Management Studio):

UPDATE tbl_etl_event_csn
SET last_csn = 0
WHERE plan_name = 'sp_clientTasks'
DELETE FROM tbl_client_task_aggr;

Returned Results:

(1 row(s) affected)
(0 row(s) affected)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...