ARP cache poisoning attack

Hey guys. In the last few days I get some unknown alerts for me, the message "ARP cache poisoning attack"  I searched for it on the internet and I found out someone on the network are trying to see what I'm typing and steal info. I don't have any routers, and I use PPPoE to connect to the internet. These alerts are bugging me, should I bee afraid that ppl are stilling my information ? or SS is blocking them and if SS blocks them how can I not show this particular alert ? I attached a small log of it

arp.xml

Whats strange (funny) is its coming from a machine on the same subnet as he stated.... someone in his network is the culprit.

Sorry for your troubles denzof, but having the IP should help you identify EXACTLY which machine it is coming from. Your router is giving it an IP within the lease range :)

Some very nice spoofing going on if you have a well rounded hacker infesting your network. :(

Edited by Arakasi

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Can you tell us a bit more about your computing and network environment?  For example, which operating system and version of ESET Smart Security  you run on your computer, and how that computer connects to the Internet?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

This message shows because of one on your network is using netcut and trying to cut off your connection.

This is a very good feature I like in ESET, but does Eset blocks it?