Anti-Theft wont allow me to log into my already existing account

When I click on "Already have an account?" it takes me to a log in page of which I the enter my account data, however when I enter my data and click Log-In it states that it doesn't recognize the Email/password combination. I have already verified that my E-mail/Password combination is correct as I was able to log in from my PC, and I have tried multiple times to log-in from the mobile android phone with no success.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the same problem as well. I have a my.eset.com account already, but when I tap "Already have an account?" within the Android app, and input the email address and password I use to successfully login to the website, it flashes dark and then returns me to Mobile Security's main screen.

I've tried typing out my email address and password as well as copying and pasting them, without success.

• 7 months later...

I resolved this on my account tonight, after never being able to use anti theft for the last 5-6 years.

Delete your my.eset account, then re-create it.... job done.

Had various contact with eset over the years, to no avail. Delete and re-create does the job!