Jump to content

Activations fails - Server could not be reached Code ECP.4099


micha_1989
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi, we're having problems with activating our Eset Endpoint Security 6.2. After I installed it on a new Computer/vm I noticed that it's not getting activated automatically via our ERA, so I tried to do it manually. Trying it manually I'm getting the error that the activation server could not be reached (Code: ECP.4099). Tried it on another machine with the same problem. We have a licence for 50 users and until now we only used about 25. We're using no proxy and we don't have any network problems. Moreover I'm waiting since Thursday for an answer from the Support...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...