Banking & Payment protection dont working on newest Google Chrome

Hello, sorry for my english, i'm from Poland and have little problems with this language. 

I, Writing order of what I do. first:

and I have ESS 9.0.349., or something like that. and google chrome 48. It is to be yesterday or two days ago. then everything work.

a few hours ago I remove ESS 9.0.349, because I want to install the latest ESS 9.0.374.1. so i removed in start / menu / options / "add or delete programs" and so on. Then I removed all in:

"C: \ Program Files \ ESET
C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ ESET
C: \ Documents and Settings \% USER% \ Application Data \ ESET "

and then before I install the latest 9.0.374.1 .Then I do update in google chrome from 48 to 49.0.2623.75 m. and only now have problems with the "Banking & Payment protection".

The default browser, of course, google chrome. If I enter the bank page (login page), but the "Banking & Payment protection" does not turn on automatically. but ... for example in IE8 already yes.

I must "manual" switch on "Banking & Payment protection" in the menu ESET, only then starts a separate, secure card with google chrome. But why not automatically in response to the entry page of the bank?

Please help. I have windows xp pro sp3. I hope this is understandable.

• Administrators

Enable pre-release updates if you want to get the latest version of the module which added support for Chrome v49 or wait a bit until the module gets to regular update servers.