Has there been any recent changes to eset in the past few weeks?

Has there been any changes to Eset smart security  regardless of version (v7-9) during the past few weeks that would cause connectivity issues with online games  in particular when hosting online games , ? just that all of a sudden freinds that i have regularly joined my game server  can no longer connect to it,  i can see their ip addresses attempting to connect but they mysteriously get dropped  they get a timed out message,, yet they are able to connect to the Teamspeak server  that i also run on the same pc  it just doesn't make any logical sense,  it's either down to something eset have done, or the games publishers  as connectivity is via their authentication servers

• Administrators

Modules are continually being developed and updated, however, we haven't been reported any issues like that. To start off, we'd need to know if disabling personal firewall via gui or protocol filtering makes a difference. If not, have the users narrow it down to a particular protection module or setting that needs to be disabled for the problem to go away. Then we'll provide steps for further troubleshooting.