How to Contact Support Other Than E-mail

​Hello,

​I am an eset customer who just yesterday (February 22) submitted a help request.  Having heard back from support earlier today, I went to respond via e-mail, as was requested and of course using the e-mail address I used at sign-up, only to remember that that e-mail address/service does not allow for the sending of e-mail.  It is a disposable-type of address so I am able to only receive e-mail.

In any event, i don't know how to get in touch with support outside of e-mail regarding my existing support case.

Would some kind soul point me in the appropriate direction?

​Thanks very much.

​Daniel K.

Hello Daniel K. I do not know where you are located :unsure: , but here is a link for North America. It also has a Live chat support link.

It may or may not be appropriate/work for you.

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/about/#tab-tab-15594

Good luck.

Edited by TomFace

• ESET Moderators

Along with the web page TomFace provided (which gives most of the /US channels, for US users, you can access the Live Chat directly here: 

https://helpus.eset.com/

For all support request channels, also see hxxp://www.eset.com/us/support/contact-us/

Thank you to both of you for your responses.  I don't have time at the moment, but I do hope to be able to follow-up on this later tonight or tomorrow.

:)