Alec Adamyk

I want to apologize for my previous post where I called Microsoft Windows 10 Garbage. It is me that is the problem and I must give  win 10 a chance by learning about it, so I am going to buy a book on it if I can find it. I also want to thank Microsoft for downloading Win 10 to both of my computers without cost. It sure was a surprise to find that Icon to use on both of my computers.

Thank you,

Alec

Alec, no reason to apologize*. Many of us do not care for WIN 10 (including me-I like my WIN 7) and want to avoid it (10) at all cost.

On the other hand, there are as many folks who do like it and think it's good. Some of us just do not like being force fed.

It's your opinion and you are entitled to it*. (for what it's worth, I do not think there's a lot of love for Microsoft here).

There have been several postings about WIN 10 and Microsoft's attempt to "persuade" folks to change to it. Just do a site search and I'm sure you'll find many postings.

Again, welcome to the forum. We're glad you are here!

Edited by TomFace

Hi Alec, it's me again.

My Uncle Tom speaks with a lot of wisdom, as always.

I have Windows 10 on one computer that I am dual booting (Windows 7 and Windows 10 Insider Preview) I have been using 10 ever since it became available. I only use Windows 10 it a few minutes a day and it is fine.

I just don't like Microsoft trying to shove it down my throat. I have four Windows 7 computers and that I want until I change my mind.

I have software installed to keep Windows 10 out but on the Windows 10 on my dual boot computer I just found the folder $WINDOWS~BT. That is Windows 10 just dying to be installed. Nope- don't want it. I'll stick with the Insider Preview version..