is there any way to provide more url of online banking for "bank & payment protection"?

I am living in China and visiting Chinese online banking page very often. But I haven't seen the  "bank & payment protection" working for once.

I try to visit American Express. And then the "bank & payment protection" works perfectly. I wish I could have a way to provide some Chinese online banking url for ESET.

Please let us have a same safer technology.

• Administrators

Please report such bank sites to your local ESET's distributor who will pass them further to competent staff. I'd appreciate if you could post an example here so that I can check it out first.

Please report such bank sites to your local ESET's distributor who will pass them further to competent staff. I'd appreciate if you could post an example here so that I can check it out first.

I don't think local distributor is still fully fucntional as they should have done this job for a long time ago.

Please find below url samples:

China Construction Bank: hxxp://www.ccb.com/cn/home/index.html

Bank of China: hxxp://www.boc.cn/

If I can find a way to collect these url for you, I am willing to do so without payment. I just want us have same level of protection.