this is a test thread

SweX

that one worked now let's try another one...

here is the lnik I was trying to link to before when it didn't work:

OK there is the problem again I can't link to that particular post it seems.

Edited by SweX

Hehe, so I can't even link to the thread itself.

So now for the admin to test...try to link to a post in this thread, or even the thread it self. I can't do any of them.  

ESET Smart Security 7 Beta & ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7 Beta Released – Give Feedback and win

It's in the Beta section.

Having a conversation with yourself Swex ?

May i join in lol ?

Yes I feel so lonely....;) Nah I am doing some testing as I am not able to link to posts in the thread I posted above you in bold, or even the thread itself...for some reason.

Ok this is silly, I will now copy the link from your quote. and paste it right here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/330-eset-smart-security-7-beta-eset-nod32-antivirus-7-beta-released-%E2%80%93-give-feedback-and-win/page-9#entry2315

That worked now I will try again, by going to the thread and do it the right way by clicking on that posts nr and then copy. I bet it will work this time.

Edited by SweX

Link to my post:

Link to the whole thread:

Now when I pushed on the edit button to edit, no links visible now either.

And the link that were supposed to go the whole thread was copied straight out of the adress bar in the browser.

No links seen here after editing I guess:  https://forum.eset.com/topic/330-eset-smart-security-7-beta-eset-nod32-antivirus-7-beta-released-%E2'>

Edited by SweX

You figure it out Swex ?

It sounds like your fighting browser problems lol

Clear that cache n junk etc

I run CCleaner 100 times a day lol, so that's not the problem behinde it.

But I can link to ther posts in this forum.

I was trying to link to that thread in a PM to the admin and, no that didn't work either.

Edited by SweX

i love ccleaner. Good tool, best for temp file cleanup.

I know better registry cleaners, but its not too shabby.

I like the embedded programs and uninstall reference sections including startup as well.

It seems it works in IE 8, but not in my favo browser that I use all the time Safari 5.0.5.

But I still don't understand why that thread is the only one to cause the issue in Safari and that I can't link to. That thread will be closed anyway when V7 is out of BETA. So nothing serious but that's how it is anyhow.

Yeah i've heard of it but have never tried it. I have really really tried to like new browsers, but very quickly I start to miss my oldie goldie browser. :) 

It may not keep up with the standards, as you can see with this weird linking example, but I can live with a minor issue like that.