error windows 10 notification toaster & egui.exe

Hi

i'm getting error between egui.exe and windows 10 pro notification banner (toaster) and egui.exe

my windows 10 pro is updated , i used eset smart security 9 and i tried to go back to 8

but the error is still there

i tried to open cmd as administrator and 
SFC /verifyonly &
SFC /scannow

no errors

is there a way to fix it?

thanks

Edited by mantra

Could you please post a screen shot of the error that occurs with the latest v9 installed?

hi

right now i uninstalled v9 and re-installed v8 but the error it's still here

when i had v9 installed i get the same error , the only different was 

Name of the application that generated the error: egui.exe, Version: 9.0.349.0 , timestamp: 0x559d2313

Event id 1000

category 100

source Application Error

error type Error

log type Application

Name of the application that generated the error: egui.exe, Version: 8.0.319.0, timestamp: 0x559d2313

Name of the module that generated the error: ToastNotify.dll, Version: 8.0.319.0, timestamp: 0x559d2398

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Offset error 0x0000000000002f3e

ID process that generated the error: 0x1588

Hour is launched that generated the error: 0x01d1625dba613e3e

path of the application that generated the error: C: \ Program Files \ ESET \ ESET Smart Security \ egui.exe

The module path that generated the error: C: \ Program Files \ ESET \ ESET Smart Security \ ToastNotify.dll

Report ID: f6f70003-08f4-484a-906B-2753a27e85f9

full name of the package that generated the error:

Application ID on the package that generated the error:

path of the application that generated the error: C: \ Program Files \ ESET \ ESET Smart Security \ egui.exe

The module path that generated the error: C: \ Program Files \ ESET \ ESET Smart Security \ ToastNotify.dll

i used google translator to translate it

update is setting to pre-release ,because with standard regular update some programs don't start

with v9 i get the same error ,right now i have installed ,but yesterday i got the same error with v8

thanks

Edited by mantra