Jump to content

Upgrade ESET ERA and Proxy to 6.3 - No client status


BDeep
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ESET Insiders

I have two clients, both going through two separate proxies that were updated to 6.3 in conjunction with the main ERA upgrade to 6.3 that are showing no status other than their workstation and a green check box.

 

Removing the agent and the endpoint protection software as well as deleting the client does not repopulate with correct information. I confirmed that the clients are receiving commands issued from ERA (display message, reboot, etc.) but they are not displaying information in ERA.

 

Any ideas?

post-9961-0-15443100-1454619661_thumb.png

post-9961-0-41176900-1454619661_thumb.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Staff

I have two clients, both going through two separate proxies that were updated to 6.3 in conjunction with the main ERA upgrade to 6.3 that are showing no status other than their workstation and a green check box.

 

Removing the agent and the endpoint protection software as well as deleting the client does not repopulate with correct information. I confirmed that the clients are receiving commands issued from ERA (display message, reboot, etc.) but they are not displaying information in ERA.

 

Any ideas?

 

Other clients connecting through these proxies works correctly? Have you been doing any revert/restoring operations on machines running those proxies? What database types are using those proxies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Insiders

 

I have two clients, both going through two separate proxies that were updated to 6.3 in conjunction with the main ERA upgrade to 6.3 that are showing no status other than their workstation and a green check box.

 

Removing the agent and the endpoint protection software as well as deleting the client does not repopulate with correct information. I confirmed that the clients are receiving commands issued from ERA (display message, reboot, etc.) but they are not displaying information in ERA.

 

Any ideas?

 

Other clients connecting through these proxies works correctly? Have you been doing any revert/restoring operations on machines running those proxies? What database types are using those proxies?

 

 

Other clients: yes. Additionally I can "talk" through the ERA to these clients with no status via the Run Task commands as well.

No restoring or reverting. Initial snapshots taken when upgrading from 6.2 to 6.3 but snaps deleted after successful upgrade.

MySQL I believe (they are the appliances).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Insiders

Update: Renaming the client, removing, and reinstalling the agent allowed the client to show up in the dashboard with full status. This works on endpoints (Macintosh and Windows) but I have an Exchange server that is having this problem and renaming that won't be a solution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...