Policy change logs.

Go to solution Solved by MartinK,

Hi,

I am using ERA v6.1

Is there any possibility to get the policy logs, like when policy changed and when deployed to the client workstation?

Also let me know if available in latest version 6.3.

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

Hi,

I am using ERA v6.1

Is there any possibility to get the policy logs, like when policy changed and when deployed to the client workstation?

Also let me know if available in latest version 6.3.

I would suggest to use Reports->Audit log for tracking user-made changes of policies with time.

For monitoring policies applied on AGENTs you will have to create custom report. For example you can get list of applied policies for all clients, with information whether current or older version is applied and time of last application of respective policy when you add this symbols to report template:

• Computer -> Computer name
  • Policy -> Policy name
  • Policy -> Policy check status
  • Policy -> Time of occurrence

Alternatively you could use symbols from Policy history category, that would provide you full coverage in time - you will be able to monitor changes, not only current status. Be aware that data for history logs are not collected automatically, they will be collected once you create at least one report template referencing history data - therefore you won't be able to recover data generated previously.