ESS firewall versus agnitum outpost firewall pro

Hello to all. ^_^

I`m currently using ESET NOD32 Antivirus and I`m very pleased with its performance. But for years my choice for firewall was Agnitum Outpost firewall pro.

But in the light of the recent devour of the whole Agnitum company by Kaspersky I`m left with seemingly the only option of going full Kaspersky which I do not want!

So I told myself, hey, there is still another option - going full Eset with ESS. But I can`t find enough information to compare its firewall against Outpost one. And yes, I can just install the trial and do some testing but I`m not a pro, so that test would not be sufficient enough for me to trust it just like that.

My current license for NOD32 is paid and valid to 26.2.2019, so I`m also wondering if I chose to get ESS is there an option to somehow convert my license for it (i guess with adding some more money?)? :wacko:

This is why I`m posting this topic here being in need of help. :rolleyes:

p.s. English is not my native language, so if I sound unlettered  just ignore it and please answer my questions. :mellow:

• Administrators

Converting an ESET NOD32 Antivirus license to ESET Smart Security is possible. Please contact your local distributor or seller for more information.