Email client plugin module disabled nag - no way to turn off nag?

dabigoreo

This is one of the reasons why I rolled back to v8 before - why is there no way to turn this off (see link)??? Notification verbosity does nothing to clear this. I don't use email clients and don't need this to be on so why does it insist on being on? :huh:

hxxp://dabigoreo.fastmail.fm/#single:eset_nod32_v9.JPG

At least with eset MS updates notification nag, you could fine tune that so it wouldn't create a nag screen on your eset home page. This dumbing down of the product ala Microsoft and removing choice from the user are steps in the wrong direction. :angry:

• Administrators

What is the reason for turning off email protection? Disabling important modules that provide antivirus protection will always trigger a change of the protection status.

What is the reason for turning off email protection? Disabling important modules that provide antivirus protection will always trigger a change of the protection status.

Did you even read my message? - "I don't use email clients and don't need this to be on so why does it insist on being on?"

The point is if I want to turn off ANY portion of this program I should be able to without it nagging me to turn it back on. It's called CHOICE.

Update: Turns out I didn't have all the right controls turned off (see link). Once done, no more nag on the eset home page. I stand corrected.

hxxp://dabigoreo.fastmail.fm/#single:eset9.JPG

Edited by dabigoreo