Email Notification

Megachip

since 9.11.15 I do not get any notification emails for threads i'm subscribed anymore :(

Can someone check please?

In addition, e-mail notifications for PMs also has been hit and miss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 12:37PM Issue ref'd to a Mod.

Edited by TomFace

• Former ESET Employees

Thank you for letting us know. We're currently working with IP Board to address similar issues with verification emails. I wouldn't be surprised if this issue is related. I'll update the team, if they haven't seen this already.

• Former ESET Employees

We have been working with IP Boards on a number of issues lately but I don't have insight on exactly which problem they're addressing when. Hopefully this was one they just completed.

and...while it seems this particular issue is fixed, please let us know if the problems return. Thanks.

Thank you dwomack. :) I didn't put one and one (verification e-mail) together :rolleyes: .

My PM e-mail notification is now working

Edited by TomFace

We have been working with IP Boards on a number of issues lately but I don't have insight on exactly which problem they're addressing when. Hopefully this was one they just completed.

and...while it seems this particular issue is fixed, please let us know if the problems return. Thanks.

dwomack I think the problem has returned  https://forum.eset.com/topic/7216-problem-with-this-forum/?p=39178

Edited by TomFace