NOD Songs from Nigel

Megachip

• ESET Moderators

We had to remove the songs to protect Nigel from all the paparazzi...jk but I have inquired with our web team regarding the 404 page you mentioned and whether the content has been moved to another location. Just curios, but how much do you think that a first pressing, signed copy of the original CD would go for? 

We had to remove the songs to protect Nigel from all the paparazzi...jk

:D

Just curios, but how much do you think that a first pressing, signed copy of the original CD would go for?

Hmmm almost sounds like you own one ;)

Is this one I found on YouTube one of the songs ?

youtube.com/watch?v=9FvwCUIeL4Y

"Nod32 theme song"

I know I have heard one of these songs before but I am not sure if it was this one that is uploaded on YT or one of the other ones, if there is more than one song.

• Former ESET Employees

We had to remove the songs to protect Nigel from all the paparazzi...jk 

Protect Nigel from himself? Who on earth wants to take on THAT task?! ha ha

Just curios, but how much do you think that a first pressing, signed copy of the original CD would go for?

Hmmm almost sounds like you own one ;)

He and I both. :) 

Confirmed and got permission from legal to share them. I'll inquire on what the proper procedure to do that might be. More to come soon!

Oh I see :D

I wonder if the songs were created for a certain purpose ? Like to be used in commercials or something like that, or just for fun ?

Hi @SweX,

Was for fun If I not mistaken.

Hi Gonzalo,

Ahh I see, I had no clue what so ever, but thought it would be fun to know the reason behind why they were created in the first place.

I have never needed to call ESET so I don't know if they use any - but does ESET use any "on hold" music that starts playing incase one would need to wait ? If not, then ESET has the perfect use for these songs...."many customers are calling right now, but your call is very important to us, so please stay on the line until one of our customer care representatives can assist you, and to make sure you don't get bored to death, we'll play a nice song for you..." :rolleyes:

Edited by SweX

We had to remove the songs to protect Nigel from all the paparazzi...jk but I have inquired with our web team regarding the 404 page you mentioned and whether the content has been moved to another location. Just curios, but how much do you think that a first pressing, signed copy of the original CD would go for? 

Signed copy with every brought of 1000 or more licenses ... I'm in ;) 

• 1 month later...