• ESET Insiders

Dear All,

I have 14 pc  and 1 server in network. after install era 6.2 on server and eset antivirus on client system, my tally software sun slow in network (on client system), on server it's run properly,

what is problem with eset why it slow tally in network.

thanks

regards,

harshad mistry

• Administrators

What version of ESET Antivirus is installed on clients? Does temporarily disabling real-time protection or another protection module make a difference?

I assume you mean SunSystems?

Try disabling all the scanning features on a PC and see if it speeds up. If it does, eable them one by one until you find what causes it. I suggest you start with protocol filtering.

Jim

• 1 month later...
  • ESET Insiders

I have 14 pc  and 1 server in network. after install era 6.3 on server and eset antivirus (6.3) on client system, my tally software sun slow in network (on client system), on server it's run properly,

If i turn off advance memory scanner on server and client then tally work proper.

but security purpose i don't wont  to turn off advance memory scanner so kindly give us solution regarding this.

regards.

harshad

• 2 weeks later...

An antivirus application that scans every application and file in a computer on a real time basis. The tsf and 900 extension files are Tally files that get scanned. When voucher entries are passed and saved, it is stored in TMessage.tsf which is scanned and then pushed to Transmanager.900. This scanning delays the voucher accepting process. So, it is suggested that the Tally data folder be added to the exclusions list with their respective tsf and 900 files for antivirus to do a real time scan.