Internet protection module 1228.2 blocks Google Street View

Just released Internet protection module 1228.2 blocks Google Street View from inside Google Earth Pro and crashes Google Earth Pro.

With the previous module 1226.5 it was working, with 1231.1 it was also not working and crashing Google Earth.

I don't know what is going on here but the constant up- and downgrades of the Internet protection module with constant new problems are extremely annoying, see also here:

https://forum.eset.com/topic/6521-e-mail-error-0x800ccc0f-with-ess9-and-windows-live-mail/

And these problems are now going on for weeks.

Edited by User

I switched to regular release servers, where still module 1226.5 is used, but had to reboot the PC thereafter to make Google Street View to work again.

Edited by User

• Administrators

Fixes of certain issues may introduce new issues, that's why it's sometimes necessary to revert recent changes. If you cannot afford pre-release modules that are more prone to issues, switch to regular updates. If possible, please reproduce the issue with advanced protocol filtering logging enabled (Tools -> Diagnostics), then collect logs using ESET Log Collector (hxxp://support.eset.sk/kb3466/) and supply me with the output via a personal message.

• Administrators

Internet protection module 1226.6 is now available on pre-release update servers. Please make sure that you have it installed and then try to reproduce the issue. We believe it should work fine now. We look forward to hearing about your findings.