ESET V9 SSL Filter Bugs

Hi i might found a bug but im sorry, i cant provide more details about this (As it consist of client secrecy), the problem occured on Prestashop Back Office that using SSL, for the time being i found the bugs during moving between menus at the BO (i tried to access the module menus on the BO to update the module).

It causes the website to freeze and when cheking with the console : 

GET https://yourdomain.com/admin/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=xxxxxxnet::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

For the time being i tried it only at chrome, maybe you interested on testing it, And yes i did not found this problem on previous ESET Version (Default not enabling ssl filter).

Thanks for your hardwork!!

• Administrators

Please enable advanced protocol filtering logging in the advanced setup -> Tools -> Diagnostics and reproduce the issue. Then contact customer care and supply them with the output from ESET Log Collector.

• 8 months later...

Hello ESET MODERATORS

I have the same problem, I don't know if I have to open a new thread or report it here. I have a website (https://www.ajibtarin.com) Today I noticed chrome can not open my website. but it can open it in incognito window. In developer console panel I get this error:

ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

So I searched internet and I noticed this is caused by the antivirus, I have smart security 9 latest version.

I enabled advanced protocol filtering logging and downloaded ESET Log Collector, but it gives me an error while collecting information. 

[20:15:19 PM] SysInspector log:

[20:15:19 PM] C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\SysInspector.exe: 13
[20:15:19 PM] ERROR: ESET SysInspector executable signature verification failed
[20:15:19 PM] 
[20:15:19 PM] Removing temp files...
[20:15:19 PM] 
[20:15:19 PM] ==============================
[20:15:19 PM] An error occured during collection of files.   See the log for more info.

• Administrators

I have the same problem, I don't know if I have to open a new thread or report it here. I have a website (https://www.ajibtarin.com) Today I noticed chrome can not open my website. but it can open it in incognito window. In developer console panel I get this error:

I'm able to open that website fine. Have you already contacted customer care and provided them with advanced protocol filtering logs? As for ESET Log Collector, a newer version was released yesterday. It should work to collect other logs that might be needed for analysis.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same Problem. I get the error message net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING while trying to open an asp file of our Opentext CMS.

Eset Version 6.3.85.1

Google Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit)

When I deactivate the firewall, everything is fine.