Issues with eset smart again! :(

Hello i have some issues again with my eset, i dont know what happened but a few days ago something wrong happened and damaged my eset , now appear that i have my antivirus and firewall disabled and when i try activate it again nothing happen, so i try reinstall same version ( eset 7 ) but show me error and i try uninstall it to reinstall a newer version but when i try uninstall appear wrong password and nothing happen.. also i try install a newer version ( eset 9 ) but crash the installer.. i dont know what to do, cause i try use eset uninstaller app but the newer version dont recognize the eset 7 in the list.. also i cant start my windows in safe mode because appear a blue screen.. anyone can help me to solve this problem please? thank you! :)

• Administrators

There must be a serious issue with your system, maybe of a hardware nature as BSOD shouldn't occur when booting Windows in safe mode. Using the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode would enable you to install ESET from scratch no matter what issue you had. That said, I'd suggest considering a clean install of the operating system and also checking memory for possible defects.

Hello guys. I activate the eset anti theft while installing Eset.now I missed my laptop because its stolen and I'm so bored. My question is "does eset anti theft work even it's deleted from my laptop?"

thanks.

• Administrators

Hello guys. I activate the eset anti theft while installing Eset.now I missed my laptop because its stolen and I'm so bored. My question is "does eset anti theft work even it's deleted from my laptop?"

thanks.

This question is in no way related to the original post. Please always create a new topic for new questions or issue reports. Regarding your question, Anti-Theft must already be activated in order to report to ESET's servers and to enable you to mark the device as missing.